It's the May Two-Four Weekend, and I'm back!I didn't get anything done on the Boler over the winter, but I'm eager to make progress now that the warm weather has arrived. Yesterday I removed the old seam tape, cupboard doors, and the water and power inlets on the left sidewall.
|In some places the Ensolite was covering up a lot of mildew.|
|Most of these parts were quite corroded. Notice how much the original olive colour has faded.|
|Pretty crappy door latch strike plate. Not sure what I'll replace it with.|
|These staples had to be ground off from the outside, and then the wire bits could be pulled from the inside.|
|And this is what the inside looks like with all cupboards and the main floor removed.|