Wednesday 21 November 2012

Some Pictures

More pictures, this time of the ID markings of my Boler.
Hmm. I wonder if I can polish this up at all.
It's difficult to read at this angle, but the date on the plate is 7, 72.  The grill on the left is an oversize one for the fridge, and the grill on the right was for a furnace vent, although the hole had been patched over with a metal plate.


Likely, I'll make a photocopy of this and either keep it in a file onboard or affix the replica somewhere inside the cupboards once they're done.  The original will have to stay attached to the old door, which I'll keep somewhere at home.

And this ugly thing... I don't think it needs preservation.
Yeah, I know this posting isn't much of a blog entry.  I just thought I'd add it to the mix.
LT

No comments:

Post a Comment